Self-service storage is an industrial space leased to tenants, usually on a short-term basis. These spaces are referred to as ‘storage units’ and come in the form of rooms, lockers, containers, and outdoor space. Tenants include businesses and individuals.
Uses of storage space:
- Limited space at home – You sure have collected a lot of things through the years and they may have eaten up all the space you have. Despite cleaning and half-heartedly discarding your things here and there, the number of the items does not seem to decrease. With storage space, there’s a solution to your problem. You can now keep every item, no matter what the size and condition, in space.
- Transferring homes – There are instances when people have nowhere to store their belongings upon moving. It is better to store your valuables in units instead of dealing with the trouble. This way, you can also guarantee that they are safe and sound. Go for this instead of throwing those bits and pieces away.
- Renovations – Your things, most especially your furniture, are exposed to factors that might cause damage when the place is under construction. Getting them out of the site temporarily is advisable whilst the work is ongoing.
- Seasonal decors and sporting equipment – Seasonal decors like a gigantic Christmas tree and sporting equipment like treadmills and long-boards do take up a lot of space. Quit thinking about where to squeeze these massive tools and load them somewhere else.
- Business archive and resources – A cramped and crowded environment is not favourable for working. When there are really no drawers, shelves and cabinets that can accommodate your pile of records, consider renting a facility. The period is not really an issue because majority offers a long-term contract to cater to needs like this.
Visit http://www.gcstorage.com.au/ for storage solutions on the Gold Coast. They are committed to providing clients with temporary and long-term storage solutions at their secure and gated premises.